Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cupcake Shakes

Provo, Utah is where you'll find a burger and fry joint called Sammy's Cafe. Thanks to The Cupcake Activist (cupcakeactivist.com) for sharing information on their latest creation. They started off with Pie Shakes. Basically they put a slice of pie into a blender. Now Sammy's Cafe has moved onto Cupcake Shakes. They put a cupcake from The Sweet Toothfairy (http://thesweettoothfairy.blogspot.com) and ice cream in a glass, add a processor and then blend it.


(cupcakeactivist.com)


(cupcakeactivist.com)

I can only imagine how caloric these shakes are but I bet they are yummy! I'd want a sip or two and then I'd have to hit the gym!

Sammy's Cafe is located at 27 North 100 West Provo, UT. For more information go to http://sammyscafe.blogspot.com.

For more information on the cupcakes they used go to http://thesweettoothfairy.com. They are located at 1227 S. University Ave. Provo, UT 84601.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Salt Lake and I happened upon your blog, and just happened upon this entry... I"M SOOOOOO THERE! Provo is only about 45 minutes away, so I think I'll take my little boy there this weekend for a nice back to school treat!

    I'll update you on my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you are so lucky! I'm excited for you! I live in California so I have no access to the yumminess over there.

    Yes, certainly update me! Thanks for stopping by!

    I am obsessed with cupcakes so any info is always welcome.

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete