Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Kseniya Simonova!



Because her art is so amazing and because I am a sucker for good storytellers, I just had to post more from this gal. I recently posted information and a video featuring her work. To view it click here.



Keseniya Simonova is a sand animation artist that has appeared on Ukraine's Got Talent and won this year.

Simonova gives much attention to detail in her stories and does so with quick precision. I imagine that sand is an enjoyable medium to work with.

Simonova stories are moving and often leaves audiences in tears. A reaction that I am sure is quite rewarding for the artist.

See for yourself..


Ksenita Simonova Ukraine's Got Talent (Final) PART 1 - 6/19/09



Ksenita Simonova on Ukraine's Got Talent (Final) PART 2 - 6/19/09

No comments:

Post a Comment