Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Loyal Army Clothing

Introducing (for those of you who are unaware) Loyal Army Clothing! If you enjoy food themed products like I do, you may want to stop by Loyalarmy.com.


(loyalarmy.com)
I bought this yummy bag! Bon Bon purse. To be honest I hate carrying purses but they are necessary. I figure if I have to carry a purse I may as well make it fun.



(loyalarmy.com)
Pancake and syrup tote! A little too large for my taste as I often carry light. But I think I want it anyway.



(loyalarmy.com)
Bought it! I needed a coin purse. For so long my change just rested at the bottom of my purse.


(loyalarmy.com)


(loyalarmy.com)
So dorky. I love it.


(loyalarmy.com)
Junk Food Purse



(loyalarmy.com)
Hooray for cupcake shirts! Buying it.



(loyalarmy.com)
Bought it!



(loyalarmy.com)



(loyalarmy.com)



(loyalarmy.com)


For more info go to loyalarmy.com or loyalarmy.com/blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm completely in love with Loyal Army! I hate that I can't get anything from there (I'm from the UK...!) though I think I would probably have no restraint and buy everything!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know their stuff is beyond cute. Ooh, I'm so frustrated for you! I'm sorry hon!

    ReplyDelete