Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Paper Crane plush toys

Heidi Kenny is the creator of My Paper Crane. She creates silly, fun flush toys. What makes these plushies doubly special for me is that many of them are food themed! I love how random food can be.

To find out more go to Mypapercrane.com



Cabbage


Crying Tree Stump



Crying TV


Used Tissues


Tampons


Fire on Logs


Honeydew and Watermelon Key Chains (found at kidrobot.com)


Yummy Breakfast Key Chains (found at kidrobot.com)


Yummy Breakfast Keychains. Not sure what the pizza slice is doing there....cold pizza breakfast maybe? (found at kidrobot.com)


Toilet, Toilet Paper, Tissues


Cake


Rollerskate


Unicorn with Cupcake! You have no idea how much I love this.


Pancakes and Maple Syrup


Banana


Smore


Cups


Happy and Sad Toast


Cake


Ice Cream Sandwich


Donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment