Monday, July 20, 2009

A twit about twitter

Yes, I just referred to myself as a twit. I'm fine with that. ;)


Ok, don't be mad. Hee! Just poking a little fun at all you Twitter peeps. These shirts can be found at Rumplo.com.



Due to my obsession wit cupcakes I am often scouting them. I spotted this cupcake long ago but had no idea it was meant to represent Twitter. It's so cute! I'm just glad it doesn't say Twitter on it. I'd eat it!

I guess for me personally, I don't really understand Twitter. I just don't have something to say every 5 minutes. I don't have internet on my cell phone and have never felt the need to update my facebook page or myspace page. It seems that if you are a Twitterer you've got to be on the computer multiple times a day. I've been to a few Twitter sites to check it out but nothing has caught my fancy.

Well, let's see..
When Myspace first came out it sounded like a ridiculous idea. Even the name. MY-SPACE? I rolled my eyes the first time I heard of it. But eventually I found myself checking out pages and finally gave in. I loved exploring music pages. I found them to be a life saver in determining whether an album or band was worthy of my money.

When Facebook became popular I was very much against it. I still think Myspace is better but most are flocking over to FB. I have a friend who predicts that Myspace will go back to being a music page and Facebook will take over. Because so many people left Myspace I gave in. Or as one friend would put it... "I finally drank the facebook kool-aid." I am enjoying it...but if I ever join Twitter.....please dowse me with cold water! Or smash that Twitter cupcake in my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment