Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello Kitty Nori (seaweed) Cutter!



When I was a little kid a friend of mine introduced me to the wonder that is seasoned nori. For those you do not know, Nori (or dim as people of Korea call it) is dried seaweed. It is often seen wrapped around sushi but can be eaten alone. Nori is seasoned with sesame oil, salt, and spices. It does have it's nutritional benefits as it is packed with calcium, carotenes and vitamins. Unfortunately, it's also jam packed with sodium which is not good for you.

Anyhoot. Apparently Sanrio has put out a Hello Kitty nori cutter. I'll have to look online to see if I can find it for purchase.



How much fun to make Hello Kitty faces and put them on rice and other dishes. Yummy! Man, I think I am going to have to head out to my local Japanese market and buy some nori now.

No comments:

Post a Comment