Friday, October 9, 2009

Lady Gaga's music may suck but her love of Hello Kitty is impressive

UPDATE: I now love Lady Gaga's music.

Although I am not a fan of Lady Gaga's music and find it somewhat annoying, I do appreciate her creativity when it comes to some of her clothing choices.




(source)

Above are photos of Lady Gaga at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. I loved that she was willing to experiment with artistic fashion.



Well, I just discovered that Lady Gaga is a Hello Kitty fan. The above photo shows Lady Gaga wearing a Hello Kitty couture dress at Markus & Indrani photo shoot for the Three Apples art collection.

Just a few days ago I posted about the event. The post can be viewed here. Three Apples is a celebration for Hello Kitty's 35th birthday that will take place at the Royal/T Cafe in Cerritos (Los Angeles County) from Oct 23 to Nov 15. Hello Kitty's actual birthday is November 1st. Ms. Kitty was born in 1974.

As impressive as the Hello Kitty gown is...it's been done before.



Here is a similar outfit being worn as runway fashion.



Lady Gaga has been photographed sported a Hello Kitty bow from her own hair (probably extensions actually). Cute and creative is you ask me.


Lady gaga - émission japonaise - Juin 2009

Above is a video of a Lady Gaga on a Japanese talk show.

Below are more photos from the Markus & Indrani photo shoot.





I'm not a fan of the Hello Kitty chain over an area that most probably would be considered a "kitty" or the more dreadful and more commonly used word, "pussy."



Again Lady Gaga is unoriginal here as she is dressed skimpily. Skimpily...is that a word? Well, it is now.

I dig the shoes though. Did ya see the shoes? Hello Kitty's face all over them!

No comments:

Post a Comment