Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Unique Hello Kitty Finds

I love Hello Kitty and every now and then I like to post interesting Hello Kitty themed products. Here are some of the most recent items I found.


(source)
Hello Kitty Diamond Sapphire Doll
Pretty right? Well, it's yours for $150,000! Eeesh!


(source)
Hello Kitty Stained Glass Windows
Don't know where or how but here this looks awesome to me.


(source)
Hello Kitty Public Phones
How awesome is this?


(source)
Hello Kitty Medical Toy
Check out Hello Kitty's cute internal organs!
Dr. Romanelli has collaborated with Sanrio and MEDICOM TOY to create three styles of Hello Kitty figures. Here is one of them. I hadn't heard of Dr. Romanelli until now. Apparently he's a clothing designer. His website is interesting but a bit confusing.


(source)
Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton bong?!
I don't smoke pot and I'm certainly not advocating it (although I do think it marijuana should be legalized) but this is pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment