Thursday, October 1, 2009

ATTACK OF THE CANDY CORN!!!!!

Well, it's officially October 1st. Halloween will be here before we know it. And we all know what that means right???


(source)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(source)

ATTACK OF THE CANDY CORN!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


(Source)

There's no escape!!!

Please tell me I am not alone in my fear of these awful tasting candies!

They may seem sweet and innocent but I assure you...


(source)

They are angry and evil!


(source)

Sometimes they try to disguise themselves as cute and pretty. Observe their trickery in the above photos of this cupcake. Ya'll are aware of my obsession with cupcakes correct? So, you can see how this would offend me. Why ruin a perfectly good cupcake with candy corn?!


(source)

*Whimper whimper!!*



(source)

*Sob sob!*


And now they are attempting to take over Christmas!


(source)

There is just no end to their madness!

And if that weren't enough! Now they've spread!


(source)

Candy Corn Pudding Parfait
?



(source)

Candy corn....plant? Will it never end?

No comments:

Post a Comment