Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cupcake tattoo inspiration

I plan on getting my own cupcake tattoo and I always find delight in looking at other cupcake tats. Here are some for your enjoyment!


Good and Evil cupcake tattoos from allthingscupcake.com
These are my favorite cupcake tattoos out of all the ones I've seen so far. I will be using this one as a basis for my own cupcake tattoo that I plan on placing on my inner left forearm. I've got to say that I don't like the look of having the cupcakes facing outward...or rather the onlooker or audience. I rather the cupcake face me. So, far my thinking is that I'll keep the light blue cupcake wrapper, keep the vanilla cake, but use the pink frosting. I'd like to keep the star and dot sprinkles.


From Inked Magazine - TwinkieChan aka Stephanie Lee is an amazing crochet artist. She creates food themed scarves, tissue box cozies, ipod covers and more. Scarves are the majority of her work and I have purchased cupcake scarves and other food themed scarves from her. She is amazing! Head over to Twinkichan.com for more info.


From cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com - Sacred Cupcake tattoo from Blogger Dolce Cakes (aka Robin)


From cupcakestakethecake.com


From cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com - Tattoo from Michelle at Tarts and Tattoos



From tattoomamma.com


From tattoomamma.com


From Pinkarol at Deviantart.com


from allthingscupcake.com - From the author herself
This is too damn far if you ask me. I guess she always wants a cupcake in her mouth! I don't love cupcakes THIS much! She's a brave soul I'll say that much.


from allthingscupcake.com - From ATM reader Catie


From allthingscupcake.com - From ATM reader Natalie



From allthingscupcake.com - From ATM reader Tara

This is an image from Jessie Olson's Cakespy artwork. Olson creates cute art drawings and paintings with "cuppie" in various life scenarios. For more information head over to cakespy.com


From allthingscupcake.com - From ATM reader Lauren



From allthingscupcake - From ATM reader Angel



From allthingscupcake - ATM reader Jill


From allthingscupcake - ATM reader Stephanie


From allthingscupcake.com - From ATM readers Janice and her sister


From allthingscupcake.com - ATM reader Chelsea



From allthingscupcake.com - ATM reader Shelly
Could have done with out seeing your knickers Shelly (heh!) but cute tattoos!


From allthingscupcake.com - ATM reader Laura

From Allthingscupcake.com - ATM reader Chris


From Allthingscupcake - ATM readerNatalia




From allthingscupcake.com - ATC reader Ami


From allthingscupcake.com - ATC reader Shan


From all things cupcake - From all things cupcake read Jazmyn


From allthingscupcake.com - Allthingscupcake reader Sarah


From Allthingscupcake.com - all things cupcake reader Amanda



Good and Evil Cupcakes
From AllThingsCupcake.com - Thanks to Cakey Goodness for sharing this work by Eric Eye at Lucky Devil in Seattle, WA!

4 comments:

  1. love all the things cupcake website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great. There are several cupcake sites that I dig and that's definitely a good one. Thanks for stopping by girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you have my pik up.... purple shoe! I have a matching one on the other foot now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love that tattoo and I loove that shoe! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete